Friday 12 September 2014

Hut Hand Painted

I have continued some more hand painted work which I am growing more accustomed to and enjoying making quite a bit.

here I have made a small hut which I am thinking of putting together a small town, or scenery, and putting into Unity3D. Should be interesting.

I've done some of the textures, but is not finished yet. looking nice at the moment.


An updated version of my hut at the moment. I have added some "garnish" in the form of some grass clumps, fences and added an island to place it on, some of the textures, such as the roof and the rocks on the island will need some more cleaning up. 


I updated the textures, mainly of the hut roof and also the cement to give a warmer texture to the feel of the hut. By adding a directional light with a reddish tone enhances the warmth furthermore. Overall, I feel that this has been a successful little project for myself. 



I've added some simple trees to give the scene a bit more natural feel, i like the leaves. The texture for the house and the fence surrounding it is below 2048 x 2048




No comments:

Post a Comment